Thursday, November 17, 2011

Scooby Snacks

If I get nothing out of this whole paranormal adventure, I have learned how to pay more attention to what is around me and not take anything at face value. This is something that drives my kids nuts but makes me very happy!!

If I hear something then I stop, listen and calculate in my mind all of the things that the noise could have come from. The funny thing is that I went through a haunted house for Halloween and ended up finding all of the people who were going to jump out before they had a chance to scare me. I saw every potential "scare" and avoided it. It's sad because I went into the place to get the bejesus scared out of me and it didn't happen. I get it, being too analytical can be a bad thing but I'm cool with it.

Yeah, okay, I've always been the type of person who could come home and tell you if there was piece of lint out of place on the carpet. Now, I am even worse. I didn't say that I was a neat freak just that I can tell you if something is different than the last time I saw it. Plus, I pay attention to ever friggin sound, light change and what the hell else that happens around me. However, in my attention paying, I also rule things out quickly and am speedier at finding the source. These are things that I like about all this. I don't worry about stupid, small stuff that can be easily ruled out.

That being said, I don't mess around with the bs either. I find the answer and let you know what it is. If you choose to ignore what I tell you then you are the one who is going to risk looking like a dumbass!  I don't care if you like my answer or not, period. I will tell you the truth. I don't hype things to make people happy. I would rather debunk a thousand pieces of evidence than to get caught showing off something that is obviously nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment